Welcome to York Road Group Practice
Our service is available to over 11,000 patients in and around Ellesmere Port.
Call 0151 355 2112 during surgery hours or Out of Hours on 111 at all other times.
eConsult is a set of online tools for you to check which service is right for your symptoms, get immediate self-help advice, find out what other services can help or send us an online consultation. It may help manage certain conditions without the need to attend the surgery in person.
Click here to access our eConsult service.
New online access system
We have moved to a new software system and if you currently use our repeat prescription ordering or appointments bookings on-line service you will need to contact the Practice urgently to complete the appropriate forms so we can issue you with a new password and instructions on how to access the different system.
This service is open to all patients registered with our practice so if you don’t currently use this system you may wish to request access.
If you work and cannot attend surgery during normal working hours you can book a pre-bookable appointment with either a GP or Nurse at Ellesmere Port Hospital from 6.30pm – 9.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday & Sunday 10am-12noon. (This is not for emergency, on the day, appointments.)
Please call 0300 123 7740.
How we use your medical records – Important information for patients
- This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment
- In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see the practice privacy notice on the website or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
- For more information ask at reception for a leaflet
The MSK Physiotherapy Service provides assessment, diagnosis and treatment of adult musculoskeletal conditions at a range of localities across Western Cheshire. MSK Physiotherapy aims to help you improve and manage problems that affect muscles, joints and soft tissues like ligaments and tendons. Find out more…
Need urgent Dental Care?
Local dental providers offer NHS Urgent Dental Clinics across Cheshire and Merseyside, with urgent appointments for patients who need urgent treatment, advice and support on dental queries or referral to other services. If you need help with an urgent dental problem, call our Helpline, available from 9am to 9.30pmevery day, including weekends and Bank Holidays. Call 0161 476 9651 (LOCAL RATE). Find out more by reading this leaflet.
CareHub is a directory of services and providers that patients can access to enable Self-Care. These providers are at both national and local level. You can find information on a range of topics that include health support issues, financial aid, volunteering, arts, activities and social groups, click here to find out more…
Patient Participation Group
The main aims of the PPG are to encourage a positive relationship between the patients and the surgery staff and to have a voice for the patient in the practice. Find out more including how to get involved.
Our next PPG Meeting is Thursday 21 June, 2018 at 6.00pm.
Page updated: 24 May, 2018