The practice was originally founded in the 1940’s in the Westminster area of Ellesmere Port, progressing to the premises in 102 Whitby Road in the 1960’s and 3a Civic Way in 1970. We moved to our present purpose built premises on 3 September 1992.
The premises are centrally located consisting of ground floor facilities which include disabled access and toilets.
Since the early 1970’s the practice has been committed to the training of medical students and GP Registrars.
Our aim is caring for people in the community by providing quality services and medical care.
We are a managed care organisation whose purpose is to maintain and improve the health status of patients through the provision of Primary Health Care Services of good quality and acceptable cost.
Come give us a taste of our quality – Hamlet, William Shakespeare
Page updated: 3rd May 2022