We offer a range of different appointments, find out more by clicking the links below:
- How to make an on-the-day appointment with the doctor
- How to book a pre-bookable appointment with the Doctor
- How to book a telephone consultation
- How to book an appointment at Extended hours service
- How to access the Out of hours service
- How to book a Minor illness/injuries clinic appointment
How to book appointments on-line
You first need to register for this service at the surgery. You will need to produce 2 forms of identification to prove who you are and then you will receive a log in and password from the receptionist. You must be over 16 years of age to do this.
Once you have your log in details you can book your appointment by following this link. This is a new system (July 2017) and you will need to re-register if you have a login to the old system.
One Person one appointment
It may be tempting f you have family members with you to ask about them as well, but the time available is limited. If you take longer than the appointment time, patients after you end up being seen late.
The practice has a high number of patients who don’t bother to turn up for their appointments. Please remember to cancel your appointment if you find you can’t attend.
Page updated: 3 March, 2017