Patient Participation Group
You may like to join our patient participation group who meet once a quarter at the Practice or our virtual group via Email. Please ask for more details at reception.
Dates for 2022 are to be confirmed.
Virtual patient representation group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff. To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say.
PPG Aims and Minutes
The aims of the Patient Participation Group (PPG) are as follows:
- To encourage a positive relationship between the patients and the surgery staff, both medical and administrative
- To have a voice for the patient in the practice
- To organise information sessions on medical and related topics of interest to patients
- To help with the organisation of self help groups for patients
- To help raise funds for the purchase of extra equipment requested by the professional medical team
- To be realistic about what you can achieve and to look for small changes that can make a real difference
- To work constructively and positively to help identify solutions and to work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations
- Carrying out research to find out what matters to patients and discussing the findings with the practice
- To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare
Download the minutes from previous meetings
Page updated: 10 May 2022.